Retreat in the Stunning Sithonia, Chalkidiki, Greece 23-27.08.2019
A beautiful group of souls going to an amazing retreat in one of the most magical places in Greece at a very super price during the August bank holiday, 23-27.08.
Join us to have fun, Connect with Nature, Connect with like minded people, Connect with Yourself!!!!
During the retreat we will connect with our Divine Blueprint, share Love, release what doesn’t serve us anymore through guided meditations, Connection with Higher Realms, and our Inner being. Basking the energies of the amazing nature we will experience the empowering, magical connection with the Archangels and we will discover our divinity, receive healing, support and guidance. We will experience QHHT Group Regression, a wonderful journey to the most relevant experience of our soul, that has helpful information to our current life and to our personal growth.
We will also cruise to Mount Athos, accompanied by groups of different species of dolphins, we will swim at the gorgeous crystal waters of the exotic Ammouliani island and we spend time in the magical organised beaches of Sithonia.
· Accommodation in twin/double, triple room, with private bathroom
· Half Board per person (Breakfast & Dinner)
· QHHT Group Regression
· Healing with the Archangels
· Meditations, Connection with Higher Realms, Reiki Shares,
· Cruise to Mount Athos & visit to Ammouliani island for swimming and lunch on the boat
· Tour to the Sithonia peninsula
· Transfers from/ to Thessaloniki Airport, SKG, and/or the car rental for our tours.
It doesn’t include
· Flight Fares
· Travel Insurance
· Your contribution to the petrol/diesel of the transfers
Sharing Triple room: £400
Sharing Double room: £425 Single occupancy: £525
Join us to relax, have fun, connect with nature, connect with Yourself in the most magical place with a super price! In this retreat we celebrate life, and we honor our Body, Mind and Spirit
As there is a limited number of rooms still available, please secure your participation as soon as possible. Looking forward to welcoming and guiding you all in my homeland!